Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Review: Warm Bodies


Warm Bodies
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was a nice, very quick read. There will be no sequel. The story sounds silly, but I was very surprised how quickly I began to understand and like "R". I liked the way the book is broken up into sections and pictures of the human body. It has a bit of everything in the book : drama, humor (laugh out loud), action, love and yes, a bit of cheesiness. Yet, it was enjoyable and I rooted for the "zombies". I have absolutely no idea how this is becoming a movie that is already filming for release next year. I am not familiar with most of the actors' work, but I just may check it out.

All in all, I really liked the main characters of "R", "M", Julie, and Nora. I had no idea how the book would end because there is so much going on, but I like it. It's open and sweet and very unique.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this book before. I might check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete